Appearex is a biotin preparation (2.5 mg) presented for oral administration as a tiny, easy-to-swallow tablet. Each Appearex tablet comprises of active ingredient 2.5 mg of biotin, a dose clinically confirmed to improve nail strength and quality. Static ingredients include povidone (K25), cornstarch, magnesium stearate, monohydrate and lactose.

Biotin is a water-soluble element of the vitamin B complex. As a vital nutrient, biotin works as a coenzyme for the body’s carboxylation reactions and is a factor in preserving healthy hair, skin, nails and muscle. The recognized mechanism of action by which Appearex involves brittle nails is via the pharmacologic effects of biotin on all keratin structures. It is also considered to enhance the quantity of keratin matrix proteins in the nail, thereby improving keratin structure.

Absorption and Transport: Biotin is competently captivated in the small intestine sodium-mediated carrier transport. Once absorbed, 80 percent of biotin is free, and the remaining 20 percent is destined to plasma proteins. The cellular entries pass by both diffusion and sodium-dependent transport.

Degradation and Excretion: About 43 percent of biotin is excreted unaltered in the urine. The remainder is excreted as degradation products together with bisnorbiotin (30 percent), biotin sulfoxide (11 percent) and other small amounts of tetranorbiotin sulfoxide, bisnorbiotin methylketone and biotin sulfone.

Drug Interactions: The anticonvulsants phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone and carbamazepine may hasten biotin metabolism, leading to a decrease in the available supplement. Chronic use of these drugs has been related with diminished plasma concentrations of biotin. The use of antibiotics may lessen the contribution of biotin prepared by bacteria within the large intestine.

Precautions and Warnings: Pregnant and nursing mothers should ask their physicians before taking this product. Appearex should not be used in patients with recognized allergy or hypersensitivity whichever of its ingredients.

Toxicity: Still at higher doses, no toxic effects have been accounted.

Summary: Appearex, for treatment of soft, weak, splitting, or brittle nails, is pharmaceutical grade oral biotin that repairs nail quality by promoting keratinization. It has been clinically proven to boost nail plate thickness, smooth brittle nail ridges, and progress overall nail quality. As a water-soluble essential vitamin Appearex is safe and well permitted. Patients with brittle nails, one Appearex tablet taken daily furnishes the nutrients needed to supervise onychoschizia/onychorrhexis.


Tags:

There are numerous health benefits to taking biotin supplements. For example, many women like to take biotin for hair growth. Additionally, biotin is thought to contribute to bone strength and to encourage the growth of fingernails and toenails. Furthermore, this vitamin assists the human body in metabolizing fatty acids and glucose, which are natural sources [...]

Tags:

Biotin deficiency means our body lacks vitamins necessary for our body growth. It is a member of the B complex which plays a significant function in our metabolism and cell respiration. To cure this deficiency, supplement your diet with additional biotin until you become stable. People who build up a deficiency in this vitamin have [...]

Tags: